Exceptional image quality with superior color accuracy, low-light sensitivity, and low noise level. This cost-effective CMOS imaging solution enables high speed image capture capabilities, and includes variable functions, including gain, frame rate, and exposure while maintaining low power consumption.
- 2.2 µm pixel with ON Semiconductor A-Pix™ Technology
- Full HD support at 60 fps (2304H x 1296V) for maximum video performance
- Superior low-light performance
- 3.4Mp (3:2) and 3.15 Mp (4:3)still images
- Support for external mechanical shutter
- Support for external LED or Xenon flash
- Data interfaces: TWO-lane serial MIPI interface, or parallel.
- On-chip phase-locked loop (PLL) oscillator
- Simple two-wire serial interface
- Auto black level calibration
- 12-to-10 bit output A-Law compression
- Slave mode for precise frame-rate control and for synchronizing two sensors
- Video Camcorders
- Web Cameras
- Video Conference Cameras Security Cameras
Supporting documentation can be found here.
* International Shipping prices include duties paid by OLogic, Inc. *
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
We do not accept returns or exchanges, but please contact us at email@example.com if there is a problem with your order.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you have received the wrong item. We will quickly review the claim and make it right.