The Pumpkin ISP Camera Adapter board has dual OnSemi AP1302 camera ISP’s onboard which allows you to connect up to four 2-lane cameras, and perform ISP functions on them all before feeding them down stream as two 4-lane MIPI connections to either the i500 Pumpkin or the i350 Pumpkin.
Some key OnSemi AP1302 features are:
- Up to 4-lane MIPI (1.2 Gbps / lane)
- Primary camera input format - RAW6, RAW8
- Output interface Up to 4-lane MIPI (1.2 Gbps / lane)
- Output format - YUV422, YUV420, 888RGB, 565RGB, 555RGB, JPEG, RAW8, RAW10, RAW12, MJPEG
- 4224 x 3156 (13Mp)
- Maximum frame rate - 30 fps at 13MP; 120 fps at 1080p
- Maximum color processing frequency - 540 Mpixels / second - ISP capabilities on chip
- Adaptive tone mapping, local tone mapping
- Digital features - Frame rate reduction, image resizing, face detection, digital zoom / pan, OSD
- Dual sensor support - Combining two MIPI camera interfaces to one MIPI output port
- JPEG encoder with EXIF
More details on the AP1302 ISP can be found directly from OnSemi.
Product documentation can be found here.
The Pumpkin ISP Camera Adapter comes with a single AR0330 camera module included to get started bringing camera streaming into your Pumpkin board.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
We do not accept returns or exchanges, but please contact us at email@example.com if there is a problem with your order.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you have received the wrong item. We will quickly review the claim and make it right.